Are you looking for latest Kia sales figures?
You’ve just reached the best place to follow up-to-date Kia sales reports from various countries around the globe.
The Kia-world.new crew has been posting monthly new car sales reports for the past three years and a half.
At the beginning of each month, we look back at largest market sales data and compile informative news articles that cover Kia models’ monthly sales performances.
The regularly updated reports include monthly sales data for particular car models, as well as up-to-date sales figures.
Sales reports cover the following markets
- USA … click here to find latest sales figures for the US market
- Canada … follow this link to read Kia Canada monthly sales figures
- UK …. up-to-date sales reports from Kia UK
- South Korea … the automaker’s sales figures for their home Korean market
- China … click here for latest new car sales figures in China
Whether you are from Europe, North America, Asia or Australia, this news page is all about bringing Kia’s sales performance to you. Feel free to see details on latest stats.
Kia’s recent sales achievements:
Recently Kia Motors America has announced March 2014 sales figures. For more info click here.
Here are their March 2014 sales highlights,
- The car maker registers its second-best March sales figures in history
- Record monthly sales of Soul and Optima
- Kia Forte sales go past the 7,000 units mark
- First K900 luxury sedans shows up at local U.S. stores
- Year-to-date sales up 4.5% from last year’s figures
Following are the best-selling Kia models in the USA with sales figures from the month of March 2014:
- Rio sells 3,571 units
- Soul sells 13,992 units
- Forte sells 7,048 units
- Optima sells 16,310 units. This is a record monthly sales figure of any Kia model
- Cadenza sells 868 units
- K900/Quoris sells 105 units. The car is just showing in US showrooms
- Sportage sells 3,571 units
- Sorento sells 8,671 units
- Sedona Minivan sells 641 units