Kia Sedona Van
Kia Sedona MPV makes a victorious comeback!
After being discontinued for the 2013 model year, the new Kia Sedona minivan has roared back better than ever!
Redesigned for the 2015 model year, the Sedona MPV incorporates Kia’s updated “tiger nose” grille and bolder overall appearance.
Inside, the new Sedona delivers an exceptional amounts of passenger and cargo room, as well as a very quiet and comfortable cabin.
Available in 7- or 8-passenger configurations, the new Sedona advances value to new levels of sophistication with advanced safety features and premium features.
Choose The Model Year By Clicking The Picture!
2015 Model Year Changes – What’s New
“Redesigned Sedona raises the bar in the segment with attractive style and innovative technologies!”
- Best-looking exterior design among minivans
- Premium materials fitted inside
- All-new chassis improves overall safety
- Unique seating combinations
- 3,3L GDI engine generates 276-horsepower
New Sedona Video Introduction
What consumers like about the new Kia minivan:
- Crossover vehicle-like cab-forward design
- Vastly improved ergonomics inside
- New dashboard design
- Powerful 3,3L V6 GDI engine
- Lots of space inside
- Unique features
The 2015 Sedona minivan competes with the likes of Honda Odyssey, Toyota Sienna, Chrysler Town & Country and Dodge Caravan in MPV segment.
Check our blog here to find out why 2014 Sedona makes a better buy than the competitors.
Kia Sedona Image Gallery
Model Introduction – Preview:
The year of 2009 marked the year in which Kia, led by chief designer Peter Schreyer, embarked upon a brand transformation that had great design at its core.
The latest chapter in that story comes in the form of the 2015 Sedona. The CUV styling of the vehicle, combined with comfort and functionality are sure to make it a big winner in the segment.
The European inspiration is there for all to see in the exterior design of the 2015 Sedona.
Consumers will love the interior, which offers extraordinary levels of comfort and space, with plenty of room for passengers and cargo, alike.
Much as has been the case with many of Kia’s other recent redesigns, the new Sedona minivan has been given a boost in technology features, design elements, and premium amenities, and all without adding thousands onto the pricing.
To get an idea of all of the new features made available, you need to look at the SX-L trim level.
This particular segment is awash with function and offers very little in the way of modern design.
The all-new Kia people mover makes the case for design by showing off a look that is more CUV inspired than anything.
It is a muscular build, especially when viewed from the front, that is sure to appeal, with the whole look highlighted by Kia’s signature grille and some brilliant LED headlights.
The new Sedona gets an all-new chassis that has a torsional stiffness 36% greater than its closest competitor.
The 3.5-liter V6 found on the outgoing model has been replaced by a more fuel efficient 3.3-liter GDI V6 that provides power as well as efficiency.
- Find more details on new and used Sedona minivans in the USA.
- Follow our blog posts for further info on specs, features, dimensions, pictures, sales figures, price quotes and spy-shots of Kia Sedona MPV.
- The industry is abuzz with the speculation of the next-generation Sedona model. We have collected a few inside information and news for you to stay tuned. Catch up with the 2015 Sedona minivan, already in the making.
Let’s check some facts about the new Sedona van
Variants & Trim Levels
Kia has yet to release full details on the model’s trim levels, features and options, as well pricing details.
The carmaker has confirmed already the availability of the all-new range topping SX-L trim level!
- Features & Specifications
- Body & Chassis
- 7 passenger or 8 passenger seating
- Front engine, front-wheel drive
- MacPherson struts, coil springs, anti-roll bar, Amplitude Selected Damper (FRONT)
- Multi-link with struts, coil springs (REAR)
- Steering Ratio 16:1
- Alloy Wheels & Tire Size
- 235/65R-17 steel and alloy
- 235/60R-18 alloy
- 235/55R-19 alloy
- Engine & Transmission
- 3.3-liter V6 GDI
- 276 horsepower @ 6,000 rpm
- 248 lb of torque @ 5,200 rpm
- Compression Ratio: 11,5
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 92mm x 83.8 mm
- six-speed automatic
- Overall length: 201.4 in.
- Width: 78.1 in.
- Height: 68.5 in.
- Wheelbase: 120.5 in.
It makes more sense to count on 2014! Sedona minivan in MPV segment as the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has given a 5-star rating for its overall safety.
Some of the standard safety features of 2014 Sedona minivan include the following:
- Dual front advanced airbags (standard)
- Dual front seat mounted side airbags (standard)
- Full-length side curtain airbags (standard)
- Front active headrests (standard)
- 3-point seat belts for all seating positions (standard)
- Front seat belt pretensioners (standard)
- Electronic stability control (ESC) (standard)
- Traction control system (TCS) (standard)
- Electronic brake-force distribution (EBD) (standard)
- Brake assist system (BAS) (standard)
- Tire-pressure monitoring system (TPMS) (standard)
- Side-impact door beams (standard)
- Front and rear crumple zones (standard)
- Lower anchors and tethers for children (LATCH) (standard)
- Rear child-safety door locks (standard)
To be announced!