DAILY - UPDATED
- Kia Announces September 2015 Sales Figures: 49,820 Vehicles Sold
- Modifying Kias: Things You Need to Know
- Soul Electric Car Outsold Tesla S And Audi A3 E-Tron In Germany
- Kia Details Their Death Valley Hot Weather Testing Program
- It’s White Kia Soul EV That Makes The Nissan Leaf Electric Car Owners Jealous
CUB 4-Door Coupe Concept Announced For The 2013 Seoul Motor Show
Kia Motors Corp. reveals the CUB concept car ahead of its official public premiere!
Kia has released a teaser image of its all-new 4-door coupe concept. Called CUB, the all-new concept vehicle will make its official public premiere at the 2013 Seoul Motor Show which kicks off this Thursday.
Details about the Kia CUB at this point are scarce, but Kia says their latest car creation is less than four metres long.
Kia CUB Teaser Image
The 4-door coupe study, which was designed at the carmaker’s styling studio in South Korea, incorporates a pretty aggressive stance along with several striking design elements such as the two-point LED headlight arrangement, black racing stripe and large bumper air intakes.
No engine specs, dimensions or any other technical details have been released so far.
However, knowing that the CUB is even shorter than its Geneva-bound sibling model, the 4-door CUB might be packing one of Kia’s small displacement direct injection turbo engines (1,0L or 1,2L T-GDI).
Expect more details about the CUB concept along with a large number of high-quality photos to be released later this week. Stay tuned!