DAILY - UPDATED
- Kia Optima Hybrid Facelift To Go On Sale In Europe – Technical Specifications
- Kia Previews New Mild Hybrid System At The 2014 Geneva Auto Show
- Kia Unveils 7-Speed Dual-Clutch Transmission -DCT
- February 2014 Kia Sales Figures: USA, Canada, Global
- Lithium-Ion Polymer Batteries For Soul EV Supplied By SK Innovation
Spy Shots: Kia K5 / Optima Facelift
South Korean automobile fans were able to take a few spy shots of the slightly revised Kia K5 (known as Optima in the USA).
Snapped at a parking lot somewhere in South Korea, the K5 prototype was wearing heavy camouflage with the only visible parts being the headlamps and front signature grille.
As these early spy shots suggest, the updated Kia Optima mid-size sedan will incorporate a revised front fascia which will feature a slightly redesigned signature grille, new LED headlamps and revised front bumper.
The spy shots also indicate that there will be some subtle changes made to the Optima’s rear end, as well as its profile styling.
The updated Optima mid-size sedan is also expected to receive some interior styling tweaks and may benefit from an enhanced suspension and powertrain technology.
However, the Optima facelift is not expected to be released in 2013, but rather in 2014. As far as we know, Kia will begin shipping the facelifted version of the Optima to its U.S. dealerships at the beginning of 2014. [Source: Bobaedream.co.kr]
Stay tuned for more Kia Optima / K5 spy shots and news!