DAILY - UPDATED
- Kia Announces September 2015 Sales Figures: 49,820 Vehicles Sold
- Modifying Kias: Things You Need to Know
- Soul Electric Car Outsold Tesla S And Audi A3 E-Tron In Germany
- Kia Details Their Death Valley Hot Weather Testing Program
- It’s White Kia Soul EV That Makes The Nissan Leaf Electric Car Owners Jealous
Spy Shots: Kia K5 / Optima Facelift
South Korean automobile fans were able to take a few spy shots of the slightly revised Kia K5 (known as Optima in the USA).
Snapped at a parking lot somewhere in South Korea, the K5 prototype was wearing heavy camouflage with the only visible parts being the headlamps and front signature grille.
As these early spy shots suggest, the updated Kia Optima mid-size sedan will incorporate a revised front fascia which will feature a slightly redesigned signature grille, new LED headlamps and revised front bumper.
The spy shots also indicate that there will be some subtle changes made to the Optima’s rear end, as well as its profile styling.
The updated Optima mid-size sedan is also expected to receive some interior styling tweaks and may benefit from an enhanced suspension and powertrain technology.
However, the Optima facelift is not expected to be released in 2013, but rather in 2014. As far as we know, Kia will begin shipping the facelifted version of the Optima to its U.S. dealerships at the beginning of 2014. [Source: Bobaedream.co.kr]
Stay tuned for more Kia Optima / K5 spy shots and news!