DAILY - UPDATED
- Kia May Launch All-Electric Stinger EV In 2020 (Q&A)
- Going All Electric With Kia Soul EV And Hyundai Ioniq EV (Most Likely)
- Kia Trademarks Stonic Name, Could Be Used On Future Small SUV
- Kia Stinger Launched In 3 Different Exterior Colors, More To Be Available
- 2018 Kia Stinger GT AWD Release Date, Specs, Tire Size
Kia Sportage US Market Sales Figures In 2016
Let’s check the latest Kia Sportage sales figures (US market).
The all-new 2017 Kia Sportage will mark the 4th generation of Kia’s oldest nameplate, and it will once again look to slay the competition in the ultra-competitive compact crossover segment.
Sales of the Kia Sportage in the US have always been brisk, but the Koreans believe that those numbers could go higher with the major makeover the vehicle has received.
The goal is to see the Sportage US sales figures double from their current numbers.
The vehicle is filled to brimming with standard features, and it comes with a turbo engine that gives it some real juice.
This is a vehicle that is built for adventure, but which also performs brilliantly as an everyday family vehicle.
The interior of the new Sportage SUV is more spacious than before, and features premium materials that really add to the overall comfort level.
Safety, convenience, and connectivity are all top notch, as is the ride and handling of this excellent crossover.
Let’s check the latest Kia Sportage sales figures in the US.
2016 Kia Spotrage sales table
Stay tuned for latest news about the Sportage US sales. This blog post is updated on a monthly basis!