DAILY - UPDATED
2018 Kia Sportage Pricing Guide & Available Trims
Let’s check how much does the 2018 Kia Sportage cost in the U.S.!
When Kia launched the fully redesigned Sportage crossover vehicle two years ago, there was a lot of interest generated in the new design.
But for many, the excitement only really gets to fever pitch once they know how much it’s going to cost to get behind the wheel.
We can now reveal the 2018 Kia Sportage MSRP by trim level, so let’s take a look at the breakdown.
In the US-market, there are 3 unique Sportage trim levels available, all of which come with a rather impressive array of standard safety and convenience features, which we will discuss later.
For now, let’s take a quick look at the new Sportage prices based on the trim level, after which we will dig a little deeper into what you get for those prices.
Pricing guide by Sportage trim level (2018)
- Sportage LX FWD … $23,500
- Sportage LX AWD … $25,000
- Sportage EX FWD … $26,300
- Sportage EX AWD … $27,800
- Sportage SX turbo FWD … $32,800
- Sportage SX turbo AWD … $34,300
The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the 2018 Kia Sportage LX with front-wheel-drive is $23,500, while the AWD starts at $25,000.
The LX model serves as the base model in the range, and comes with a 2,4L engine that cranks out 181-horsepower.
Optional packages on LX trim
- The LX Popular Package comes in at $1,200, and includes 10-way power adjustable driver’s seat, windshield wiper de-icer, heated front seats and exterior mirrors, and upgraded tricot cloth seat trim.
- The Sportage LX Cool and Connected package costs $900 adds the UVO infotainment system that features Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, as well as dual-zone automatic climate control.
EX trim level
Kia Sportage EX FWD price starts at $26,300, while the all-wheel-drive model costs $27,800.
You get all the features found in the LX Cool and Connected package as standard, as well as leather seats, fog lights, and push button smart with smart key.
It features 18-inch alloys, as well as a 2.4-liter engine mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission.
Optional packages on EX trim
- The EX Premium Package ($2,100) adds a number of driver assist technologies, as well as a panoramic sunroof, LED lighting and turn signals, and auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink.
- The $2,700 Technology package adds a killer Harmon Kardon sound system, ventilated front seats, and a stunning array of driver assist technologies such as Smart Power Liftgate, High Beam Assist, Front Collision Warning System, and many more.
Range-topping SX Turbo
There really isn’t any need to add any packages to the top-of-the-range SX trim, as this one comes with all the features mentioned in the packages available for the other trim levels.
As well as all of those features, your $32,700 (FWD) or $34,200 (AWD) also gets you skid plates in front and back, bi-xenon HID headlight with Dynamic Bending lights, paddle shifters, a unique grill design, and more.
The engine on the fully loaded 2018 Kia Sportage SX is a 2,0L T-GDI turbo which delivers 240 horsepower.