DAILY - UPDATED
- Kia Optima Hybrid Facelift To Go On Sale In Europe – Technical Specifications
- Kia Previews New Mild Hybrid System At The 2014 Geneva Auto Show
- Kia Unveils 7-Speed Dual-Clutch Transmission -DCT
- February 2014 Kia Sales Figures: USA, Canada, Global
- Lithium-Ion Polymer Batteries For Soul EV Supplied By SK Innovation
Rendering of the 2010 Kia VG
After we have shown you an exciting rendering that previewed the next generation Kia Sorento, we can now spice things up a little bit again by showing you the artist rendering sketch of the upcoming near-luxury 2010 Kia VG sedan.
The fancy speculative drawing surfaced to the web today and previews the possible production shape of the 2010 Kia VG sedan that we have been commonly seeing in the last few weeks. Future Kia VG sedan has been spotted testing in Death Valley (USA) and South Korea for several times and there are many great spy shots and videos of it.
Currently sitting atop Kia’s US lineup is the Amanti sedan but it is believed that this car will eventually replace the Amanti when it goes on sale in the second half of 2009.
Early spy reports suggest that VG’s mechanical base, as well as it’s engines, will be shared with next generation Hyundai Azera. Therefore you can expect to see the updated, direct-injection, 3,8L Lambda V6 engine fitted under the hood of the near-luxury VG sedan. [Source: Bobaedream]
Would you like to receive latest Kia news to your e-mail? Subscribe to KIA-WORLD news!