DAILY - UPDATED
- Kia Optima Hybrid Facelift To Go On Sale In Europe – Technical Specifications
- Kia Previews New Mild Hybrid System At The 2014 Geneva Auto Show
- Kia Unveils 7-Speed Dual-Clutch Transmission -DCT
- February 2014 Kia Sales Figures: USA, Canada, Global
- Lithium-Ion Polymer Batteries For Soul EV Supplied By SK Innovation
Pictures Of Kia Sedona Van (2014 Model Year)
Kia Motors America has announced the Sedona minivan is now on sale at your local dealership.
For the 2014 Model Year, the 7-seat Sedona MPV received a subtle styling makeover and several trim upgrades.
Styling-wise, the 2014 Kia Sedona adopts a slightly updated signature grille, revised bumper, as well as new lighting (including standard fog lamps) and 17-inch alloy wheels.
Starting at $26,750, the seven-passenger minivan is available in LX and EX trim levels.
Base 2014 Kia Sedona LX hosts a plethora of standard features including LED lights, fog lights, air conditioning, cruise control, second-row captain’s chairs, and 16-inch steel wheels.
Furthermore, the LX model also offers keyless entry, satellite radio compatibility, Bluetooth hands-free and streaming-audio connectivity. All Sedonas also get a storage console for iPads and smart tablets.
The Sedona EX gets standard leather-trimmed seats, front seat heaters, automatic climate control, 17-inch alloy wheels, leather seats, heated driver’s seat, roof rack, and a rearview camera display.
The 2014 Kia Sedona EX starts at $31,750 (shipping included).