DAILY - UPDATED
- Kia Optima Hybrid Facelift To Go On Sale In Europe – Technical Specifications
- Kia Previews New Mild Hybrid System At The 2014 Geneva Auto Show
- Kia Unveils 7-Speed Dual-Clutch Transmission -DCT
- February 2014 Kia Sales Figures: USA, Canada, Global
- Lithium-Ion Polymer Batteries For Soul EV Supplied By SK Innovation
Kia Optima News, Awards, Rumors And Updates
Being the best-selling Kia vehicle in the USA, the Optima mid-size sedan deserves its very own list of news, awards and rumors.
If you own the all-new Optima 4-door sedan, or looking to purchase one soon, this is the best place to get all the latest information about the car.
Here are a couple of latest news about the current version of the Optima sedan. The list with latest updates will grow in size as we add more and more information, so stay tuned!
Kia Optima rumors, latest news
1. Kia Optima facelift: Kia’s top-selling vehicle in the United States is getting a mid-cycle styling makeover for the 2014 Model Year.
A couple of Optima prototypes have been spotted in the USA and South Korea undergoing final pre-production testing. You can find exclusive Optima spy shots here.
2. 2014 Optima Release Date: Kia plans to unveil 3 new models at the 2013 New York Auto Show in April.
Brand-new Forte Koup two-door coupe, next-generation Soul crossover and revised Kia Optima (2014 Model Year) will be put on display in New York! Find a complete report about it here.
3. Optima Sales Figures: As previously told, the Optima mid-size sedan is the carmaker’s best-selling vehicle in the United States. It is also one of the top-10 selling mid-size sedans in the USA with average monthly sales figures of more than 10,000 units.
Follow the Optima sales figures in our monthly-updated Kia sales category.
4. Kia Optima Hybrid 2013 Model Year: Kia has updated the hybrid version of the Optima midsize sedan. For the 2013, the Optima Hybrid received updated powertrain technology and gained 40 MPG.
There have been no styling changes made to the exterior and interior styling, though! Find more details about the updates on the Optima Hybrid here: Optima Hybrid, what’s new for 2013
5. Accessories For Kia Optima: If you thought there are no accessories for the stylish Optima, you were wrong. You can find many products that will further improve your Optima’s styling and performance.
You might wanna take a look at this interview here. A while ago, we have hosted an owner of a matte blue Kia Optima with a handful of styling mods. Check out for some hot Kia Optima tunning parts and accessories.
6. Kia Optima SX Limited: The SXL is the top-of-the range trim level in the Optima range. The trim package, which was introduced in mid 2012, hosts a plethora of premium features. See full details and pricing here.
7. International Car Of the Year: This highly-coweted awards speaks for it self. We would not talk about it here, as you can find every bit of information at this link: Kia Optima award
The list of Kia Optima awards is gradually expanding as more latest news come in, so stay tuned for more!