DAILY - UPDATED
- Kia Optima Hybrid Facelift To Go On Sale In Europe – Technical Specifications
- Kia Previews New Mild Hybrid System At The 2014 Geneva Auto Show
- Kia Unveils 7-Speed Dual-Clutch Transmission -DCT
- February 2014 Kia Sales Figures: USA, Canada, Global
- Lithium-Ion Polymer Batteries For Soul EV Supplied By SK Innovation
Kia Forte; official image of the interior
The multitude of Forte spy shots we have seen lately, tell us that the automaker is getting closer to a final, finished product that will most likely be unveiled very soon. As most of you already know, the new Forte is just around the corner, and it is expected to be released in Korea within the next few days.
Latest Kia models, such as cee’d and Borrego, have shown a significant progress that Kia has made not only to exterior of it’s cars, but also inside. The Korean automaker is slowly and progressively ditching it’s cheap and cheerful reputation of making unappealing car interiors and each of the new cars features more exciting design with higher quality materials used inside.
The Forte interior, as well as exterior, has been covered extensively for the past few weeks, therefore I decided to put eight most popular Forte articles up here so you can scan through the tons of Forte information.
Click image to enlarge!
Note: The image above is most likely not an official image, as I previously thought, but probably a scanned photo from the new Forte brochure.