DAILY - UPDATED
New Optima Sedan Interior, Exterior Photos + Changes For 2015MY
Kia has slightly updated their top-selling Optima mid-size sedan for the 2015 model year.
Don’t expect any major styling changes on the new Optima, as the model has been refreshed in the mid of 2014.
What Kia Optima does get for 2015 is the upgraded infotainment technology, convenience features and new exterior colors.
The prices have increased slightly as well.
Kia Optima Exterior Interior Pictures
Let’s take a look at the 2015 model year changes:
- Acoustic laminated windshield, offered on SX-Limited on the 2014MY, is now standard on all trim levels, including EX, SX, SX Turbo, SX-Limited models
- All trim levels also feature repositioned cruise control buttons
UVO infotainment system
- 2015 EX, SX, SX Turbo, SX-Limited trim levels offer the next-generation UVO eServices with 4 new features: Geo Fencing, Curfew Alert, Speed Alert and Driving Score
The car’s exterior color palette changes slightly for 2015
- Sparkling Silver replaces Bright Silver color
- Platinum Graphite replaces Metal Bronze exterior paint
- All-new Smokey Blue metallic paint added to the range
New Interior Color Option
The Optima LX offers a choice of black-painted interior with black cloth
SX-Limited Trim Level
The top-of-the-range 2015 Optima SX-Limited comes with:
- Brushed silver steering wheel bezels
- White contrasting stitching on D-shaped leather-wrapped steering wheel
How About Pricing?
Prices for the 2015 Kia Optima LX and EX models start at $22,450 and $24,900, respectively.
The sporty Optima SX, SX Turbo and SX-Limited Turbo prices begin at $26,500, $28,500 and $36,300, respectively.
The prices have increased from $150 to $200, depending on trim level when compared to the 2014 model year.
This isn’t much considering the 2015 Optima offers new infotainment system, as well as several other minor tweaks and enhancements.