DAILY - UPDATED
New Kia Cadenza Blog Post List
Kia Motors America unveiled the 2014 Cadenza premium sedan at the North American International Auto Show.
Positioned above the stylish Optima SX Limited mid-size sedan, the Cadenza is being viewed as the most technologically advanced vehicle Kia has ever released in North America.
Styled under the guidance of Peter Schreyer (ex Audi designer), the new Cadenza premium sedan boasts a premium look with remarkable “tiger nose” front fascia making it instantly recognizable as the new generation Kia car.
The elegance continues inside the cabin, as leather upholstery, ambient lighting and wood accents (along with some nicely designed chrome) deliver a comfortable, inviting cabin space.
Before you find a list of the most popular Kia Cadenza blog posts, take a look at this video. Enjoy!
List of latest blog posts about new Kia Cadenza
Update: 2017 Kia Cadenza grille designs…
1. Kia Cadenza Commercial – This is by far the most popular blog post about the all-new 2014 Cadenza premium sedan. A hot looking girl driving the stylish 4-door sedan. You can watch the Cadenza commerical here.
2. Vinnie Richichi of Drivetime gets a chance to test drive the 2014 Cadenza fitted with 3,3L V6 engine and a plethora of luxury features. Great read! Find the review here.
3. 2014 Kia Cadenza pricing – The all-new 2014 Cadenza went on sale in the USA in April with prices ranging from 35,100 to around $41,000. Here we have a blog post with full details on the 2014 Cadenza pricing.
4. Would you like to know more details about the new Kia premium sedan? Find the info about Cadenza specs, tires & wheels, colors, trim levels etc… Click here for more.
5. All new Kia Cadenza unveiled – Kia’s hot-looking premium sedan breaks the cover. Get to see some great photos in the image gallery.
There are a couple of more very interesting news articles about the current and previous generation Cadenza models at our Kia blog, so head over the the Kia Cadenza News Category to get more details.