DAILY - UPDATED
KIA-WORLD blog contest: giving away free MP3 player
I’m pleased to announce a series of KIA-WORLD blog give-away contests that will be run over the next few weeks! It was a while ago when I sent an e-mail to people at Kia Motors Europe (KME) and asked them if they would be interested to support some of the contests I had been planning to do.
Thanks to the positive response from KME, I collected some great and very exclusive prizes that will soon be given to lucky contestants for free! So, what are the prizes? A collection of prizes includes three exclusive 4GB Kia Soul MP3 players, two quality vests with Soul patterns and three Kia Motors T-shirts!
To enter the first-ever KIA-WORLD blog contest, you have to answer all 7 questions posted below! The deadline for entries is Thursday, May 21st 2009. The contest is open to anyone, anywhere in the world! The winner will be announced on the same day as contest deadline expires.
IMPORTANT: Write your answers in an e-mail and send them to email@example.com ! Tip: You can find all the answers here at our Kia blog! To help each other finding the correct answers you can also open a new discussion thread in our Kia Forums.
Good luck and have fun!
1. Name Kia Motor’s Chief Design Officer!
2. Name all three Kia Soul concepts that were displayed at the 2008 Geneva auto show!
3. How many Kia Souls were sold in the US market in April 2009?
4. Name the country where Kia cee’d is being manufactured!
5. What is the name of the Soul based “pick up” concept car?
6. When was the first generation (!) Kia Sorento launched?
7. What animal was used in the latest Soul commercial?
This week’s prize: Kia Soul MP3 player
Special thanks to Ilona Tzudnowski and our contest sponsor Kia Motors Europe!