DAILY - UPDATED
- Sorento 2016 Dimensions, Tire Size, Ground Clearance And Towing Capacity
- Official: KX3 Concept Gets AWD and 1.6L Turbo Engine
- Kia Launches 2016 Sorento CUV – 5 Things You Need To Know!
- KX3 Concept Hints At Kia’s Upcoming KC Small Crossover Vehicle
- Hyundai, Kia Target No. 2 Slot In Eco Vehicle Sales By 2020
Kia Soul Sales Figures
The funky Kia Soul revolutionized the small crossover vehicle segment when it entered the market in 2008.
With monthly sales averaging above 8,000 units per month in the United States, the Soul crossover vehicle became the king of the small boxy cars outselling all major rivals including the Nissan Cube, Honda Element and Scion xB.
Having captured the young and young-at-heart, the new Kia Soul continues to make a statement for the brand with its attractive styling, a plethora of safety features, high quality and tremendous value.
Posted below are the Soul’s U.S. market sales figures for the current year and previous years.
Kia Soul sales
Looking for more? Follow our monthly-updated Kia Motors sales reports here.