DAILY - UPDATED
- Kia Announces September 2015 Sales Figures: 49,820 Vehicles Sold
- Modifying Kias: Things You Need to Know
- Soul Electric Car Outsold Tesla S And Audi A3 E-Tron In Germany
- Kia Details Their Death Valley Hot Weather Testing Program
- It’s White Kia Soul EV That Makes The Nissan Leaf Electric Car Owners Jealous
Kia Soul 3-Door Image Rendering
The design of the second generation Kia Soul is on that has really captured the imagination of critics and consumers, alike.
It looks incredibly similar to the old model, but the upgrading and addition of options is what makes it so appealing.
No-one likes to use stereotypes, but it’s hard not to describe the new Soul as anything other than a fantastically fun and funky car.
The new Soul has a connection to the Kia Cee’d hatchback in that it uses the same underpinnings as that other popular model.
The Cee’d comes with a 3-door variant, which makes many wonder what a 3-door Kia Soul might look like.
There can be no denying that it would generate a whole lot of admiring glances, though, especially when finished in that bold mustard exterior color. [Source: xtomidesign]
Wanna see another cool-looking Kia Soul rendering?
How about an all-wheel-drive Kia Soul with more rugged all-terrain looks? See the Soul AWD rendering here.