DAILY - UPDATED
Kia Owners Talk: Kia Optima owned by Carol
Hi, I’m Carol Dumas. I’m from Manistee, Michigan, USA. I am 41 yrs old.
I work as a revenue auditor for the local casino. I love to do gardening and spend time with my children. I love to drive my car.
1. How long have you owned your Optima?
2. What cars did you own before?
A mix of 26 Chryslers, Dodges, and Oldsmobiles. Except for a Buick Riviera, and a Mercury Grand Marquis. Also a Kia Spectra.
3. Honestly, what was your intention when you bought your Optima?
I fell in love with it. I actually had no intention to buy a new car.
4. In a few words, describe the style of your Optima?
Unique, beautiful, simple, upscale, and luxurious.
5. What do you like the most about Optima?
Do I have to choose? The…Seat warmers!
6. Is there anything you don’t like about it?
7. What is it that makes your Optima look unique?
The grille is black, while most Optima grilles are silver. The chrome accents and just the fact that it’s a Kia.
8. What accessories have you installed so far?
Custom front license plate, interior matching leather trash bag.
9. What’s next?
Add a spoiler, sunroof deflector within the year.
10. Who will help you modify your Optima?
Probably just my son, Greg.
11. Products of which tuning company are you hoping to use?
I’m really not into the brand stuff. If it is cheap, and a good product, I will probably get it.
12. How would you rate your car; on a scale from 1 to 10?
For sure a 10.
13. How would you pimp your ride if you had no limits?
I would add a couple of turbo-chargers, and some LED lights. Add a sunroof deflector and rear spoiler.
14. What do people say about your Optima?
That they wish they had one, and many people swear that a Kia couldn’t look so good.
15. What would you advise to Kia owners who might be looking to customize their cars in future?
Just do what you want. After all, it is your car.
16. Do you see yourself as a Kia owner in the future?
For sure. I will never own anything else.
Thank you Carol!
Find more Kia news and interviews by visiting the homepage of the Kia-World blog!