Welcome to our General News section!
Here at Kia-world, we regularly post the making and breaking news coming out from Kia Motors. Stay tuned for your dose of information.
- According to the latest news from Carnewschina.com and auto.sohu.com, Kia’s all-new K4 mid-size sedan is going to be launched at the 2014 Beijing Auto Show in April this year. The carmaker will position the K4 4-door sedan in-between the K3 compact car (known also as Forte) and the K5 midsize sedan (sold as Optima in the USA). This “China market exclusive” model will be tailored to meet the Chinese consumer tastes and needs.
- The new Kia Soul 5-door crossover vehicle has landed in New Zealand. Being slightly larger and roomier than the model it replaces, the new Kia Soul also boasts bolder design, restyled interior layout and improved ride and handling. The entry-level price of the all new Kia Soul in New Zealand is $29,990.
Latest Kia-Bytes for You
- Wilson Kia on Lakewood Drive in Flowood is one of the select Kia dealerships in the U.S. This is the only dealership in Mississippi that takes delivery of the exclusive K900 luxury sedan. Here you get the chance of becoming a part of the exclusive K900 club and can also see this majestic car parked in a stunning Wilson Kia facility. Read more.
- The boxy subcompact car segment is on the rise in the USA, with 2014 Kia Soul and Fiat 500L being the latest entrants. The Kia Soul is a dominant player in this segment since its launch in 2009. Its great value and tons of features have propelled sale of 118,000 units, making it one of Kia’s most popular models in the United States. Read more.
You May Also Like to Read
- Kia’s next-generation Sedona minivan is going to be officially unveiled in April at the New York Auto Show. Click here to learn more.
- European media launching event and test drives of 2014 Kia Soul take place in Italy! Read more.
- It’s competition time in Nutley, NJ. They are running a contest called “Spot a Kia” that gives you a chance to win a 2-night stay in Atlantic City. Don’t miss it!
- An official unveiling of Kia’s highly-anticipated 2015 Sedona people-mover is on the cards for the 2014 New York Auto Show next month.
- Kia Pro_cee’d GT with 1,6L turbo engine debuts in Australia