Kia Fuel Economy, Gas Mileage Information And MPG Ratings
One of the most common questions that we field here at our Kia news blog has to do with the Kia fuel economy ratings for each vehicle that the automaker has to offer.
By now, almost everyone is aware that Kia is among the best in the business when it comes to fuel efficiency, but the overall ratings can still be a little confusing to some.
We thought it might be a good idea to create a page that we can point to when asked about Kia MPG, and that is exactly what we have done.
Our Kia MPG information page has a list of all of the cars in the Kia line-up, with gas mileage for each model laid out in a way that is incredibly easy to follow.
You will clearly see what mpg each Kia model delivers in the city, on the highway, and combined, so that there is no longer any guesswork on your part.
With the price of gas seemingly creeping a little higher every day, gas mileage information has become something that is increasingly important.
The mpg numbers listed can mean the difference between choosing one particular vehicle over another.
Rather than having to run to your nearest showroom or go off of websites that deliver inaccurate information, you can now come to Kia-world and get the Kia fuel consumption numbers for every model on sale in the USA.
This little slice of information may be the difference between you driving a Soul or a Sedona this time next week.
Kia Cars MPG Ratings
Pick a Kia vehicle of your choice and follow the link to find out exact fuel economy ratings and accurate mpg numbers!
1. Rio 4-door sedan and 5-door hatchback – Rio is the automaker’s entry-level car in the USA. It’s the smallest and lightest model among all vehicles in the Kia range, therefore the 2016 Rio delivers impressive mpg figures.
2. Soul 5-door crossover vehicle – The iconic Soul, one of the brand’s top-sellers, offers a choice of two 4-cylinder engines with both boasting good mpg. Follow this link to find full details on the latest 2016 Soul mpg figures.
3. Forte (including 5-door, 2-door coupe and 4-door sedan) – there are three body styles available in the Forte family and all of them deliver the same fuel economy. Find out exact details about their mpg here.
4. Optima (turbo + hybrid models) – there are three versions of the Optima mid-size sedan, including the turbo and hybrid models. Which one is more fuel efficient? Check out the Optima mpg numbers here.
5. Cadenza – Kia’s near-luxury sedan is a hot-looking machine that achieves pretty impressive mpg for its size. Take a look at details here.
6. K900 luxury sedan – the automaker’s flagship sedan offers a choice of V6 or V8 engines. It achieves decent mpg, comparable to its main rivals. Find exact mpg figures here.
SUV Fuel Economy Figures
1. Sportage compact crossover – Kia Sportage has been refreshed for the 2014 model year. Have the mpg figures improved too? Find out here.
2. Sorento CUV – The US-made Sorento crossover vehicle is a popular choice among U.S. consumers. What kind of mpg figures does it achieve? Click here for fuel economy ratings.
Minivan Gas Mileage Information
1. New Kia Sedona – the just-recently launched large MPV has seen an improvement in the mpg figures. Find the Sedona fuel economy ratings here.
2. Rondo MPV (Canada-market only!) – The Rondo is Kia’s compact MPV, which is available only in Canada, so the mileage figures refer to the local specs model. Follow this link to find more details.