Kia Rio 5-Door Hatchback
Daring its low price tag against the state-of-the-art design and attractive interior styling, Kia Rio 5-Door Hatchback is a subcompact car that delivers modern powertrain and a plethora of standard amenities.
Kia has recently made some changes in its latest Rio model to incorporate more aerodynamic shape, courtesy the new underbody covers. Leather-wrapped steering wheel and water temperature gauge are standard features now. While Kia has meticulously conceptualized and designed this car to be multi-functional; it’s versatile enough to satiate the thirst of the adventure seekers and at the same timeit effortlessly carries Kia’s motto of “Performance without compromise” on its trudge.
It is easy to retrofit available interior amenities to suit your taste; from Push-Button-Start to Bluetooth based smart phone integration to Streaming Audio and Video command functionality to UVO infotainment system to Navigation tools, the options are plenty. And not to miss anything, the Kia Rio 5-Door Hatchback and its 4-Door siblingcome fitted with the signature “Tiger-nose” grille by default.
Kia Rio 5-Door Hatchback has a reckonable presence in its subcompact hatchback segment and directly competes with brands like Honda Fit Hatchback, Hyundai Accent Hatchback, Chevrolet Sonic and Ford Fiesta Hatchbacks.
The Kia 5-Door Hatchback is available in three trim levels,
- LX: You get body-color door handles, side mirrors and 15-inch steel wheels with this level
- EX: You get power door locks and keyless entry with this level
- SX: You get fog lamps, 17-inch wheels, dual chrome tip exhaust, LED daytime running and rear combination lamps and outside heated mirrors with turn-signal indicators with this level
- Features & Specification:
Some of the prominent features of Kia Rio 5-Door Hatchback across its three trim levels are listed below,
- Black mesh radiator grille (with chrome surrounds for EX & SX levels)
- Body-color exterior door handles
- Dual body-color power heated mirrors
- Power-maneuverable outside mirrors
- Turn-signal indicators attached with heated outside mirrors,
- Auto on/off headlight control,
- Front fog lights with projector beam
- LED positioning lights
- Multi reflector headlights
- LED rear combination lights
- Projection headlights
- Power sunroof with tilt
- Locking fuel-filler door
- Heated rear glass with timer
- Dual exhaust tips
- Chrome bumper air intake
- Micro short-roof type antenna
- Sport-tuned suspension
- Front-variable intermittent wind-shield wipers
- Rear spoiler
- 15” with full covers (for LX & EX)
- 15” alloy wheels (optional for EX)
- 17” alloy wheels for SX
- Tire size:
- LX & EX Models: 185/65R15
- SX Model: 205/45R17
- Wheelbase: (in) – 101.2
- Track: Front/Rear (in) – 59.8/60.0
- Length: (in) – 171.9
- Width: (in) – 67.7
- Height: (in) – 57.3
- Ground Clearance: (in) – 5.5
The model is available in a range of attention-grabbing colors for pleasing your eyes.
The5-Door Hatchback model caries the USP of Kia Rio cars in its affordability without compromising on other defining factors like design, quality, looks, safety and reliability. The car is available in a range of MSRP $14,000 to $18,090.
For up-to-date news, reviews, owner interviews, new & used car dealers information, best deals and latest announcements on Kia Rio front we at Kia-World manage our own blog which you may check out here.