DAILY - UPDATED
- Kia Optima Hybrid Facelift To Go On Sale In Europe – Technical Specifications
- Kia Previews New Mild Hybrid System At The 2014 Geneva Auto Show
- Kia Unveils 7-Speed Dual-Clutch Transmission -DCT
- February 2014 Kia Sales Figures: USA, Canada, Global
- Lithium-Ion Polymer Batteries For Soul EV Supplied By SK Innovation
Kia Teases Cross GT Concept; Is This A Sedona Replacement?
Ahead of its unveiling at the 2013 Chicago Auto Show, Kia Motors released a single teaser image of the all-new crossover concept vehicle.
Following its official announcement of the new two-door concept car for the forth-coming International Motor Show in Geneva, Kia revealed plans for the world premiere of yet another concept vehicle.
Dubbed Cross GT, the upcoming 7-seat premium crossover vehicle will make its official public premiere at the 2013 Chicago Auto Show, which will open to the press on February 7-8.
Kia Motors released a very short statement earlier today revealing a few facts about the upcoming show car: “Inspired by nature, driven by technology, the brand-new Cross GT concept vehicle hints at the future of Kia’s design language in the form of a premium Crossover Utility Vehicle that is larger than the new 2014 Sorento.”