DAILY - UPDATED
- Kia Cee’d GT Facelift Flat Out At Nurburgring (Video)
- 5 Lesser Known Facts On The Mystery Kia Crossover Vehicle
- 5 Consumer Thoughts On Why Kia Soul EV Sales Have Been So Low Compared To Nissan Leaf
- You Can Spot This Kia Soul Polar White In Ontario, Canada
- Hyundai, Kia Back On Top In The Subcompact Car Segment (USA)
Kia Teases Cross GT Concept; Is This A Sedona Replacement?
Ahead of its unveiling at the 2013 Chicago Auto Show, Kia Motors released a single teaser image of the all-new crossover concept vehicle.
Following its official announcement of the new two-door concept car for the forth-coming International Motor Show in Geneva, Kia revealed plans for the world premiere of yet another concept vehicle.
Dubbed Cross GT, the upcoming 7-seat premium crossover vehicle will make its official public premiere at the 2013 Chicago Auto Show, which will open to the press on February 7-8.
Kia Motors released a very short statement earlier today revealing a few facts about the upcoming show car: “Inspired by nature, driven by technology, the brand-new Cross GT concept vehicle hints at the future of Kia’s design language in the form of a premium Crossover Utility Vehicle that is larger than the new 2014 Sorento.”