DAILY - UPDATED
- Kia May Launch All-Electric Stinger EV In 2020 (Q&A)
- Going All Electric With Kia Soul EV And Hyundai Ioniq EV (Most Likely)
- Kia Trademarks Stonic Name, Could Be Used On Future Small SUV
- Kia Stinger Launched In 3 Different Exterior Colors, More To Be Available
- 2018 Kia Stinger GT AWD Release Date, Specs, Tire Size
2017 Kia Soul Facelift – Latest News & Rumors
Latest rumors and news about the 2017 Kia Soul (release date, color changes, turbo engine and AWD addition)!
Kia Soul crossover vehicle represents a major success story for the South Korean brand.
In terms of sales, the Soul CUV has been the second best-selling Kia vehicle in the United States, and the top-selling model in the small crossover segment.
The current Soul model has also been ranked as tops in quality in the segment for the third straight year, so there’s no wonder why it has won the hearts of so many US consumers.
The second-generation Kia Soul has been on sale in the U.S. market for three years, which is why the carmaker decided to freshen up the exterior and interior by giving it a mid-cycle facelift.
Already on sale at your local dealerships, the facelifted 2017 Kia Soul received minor styling tweaks inside and out, as well as several mechanical improvements.
Let’s have a look at what changes and improvements consumers can expect from the 2017 Soul crossover.
Kia Soul 2017 model year – what’s new!
- Release date: late 2016
- Dealership arrival: on sale now!
- Soul Exclaim gets 1,6L T-GDI turbo engine with 201 horsepower
- 7-speed dual clutch transmission – DCT (turbo model)
- Range-topping 2017 Soul Exclaim gets sportier exterior, interior
- 2017 Kia Soul color choices (new): Orange, Mysterious Blue and Russet Brown
There are other enhancements and 2017 Soul changes available, so we will soon update the blog with a more in-depth review of this funky little hamster car (to be updated).
2017 Kia Soul EV electric car
The 2017 model year changes and improvements may also affect the 2017 Soul EV (all electric model), but the automaker has yet to release official details about it.
You can expect Kia to further enhance the all electric 2017 Soul EV and provide it with a longer driving range on a single charge.
Soul Trailster AWD Launch in 2017
The long awaited Soul AWD will not be launched next year as previously reported.
It’s very likely that the Soul all-wheel-drive will come to the market in a couple of years once Kia unveiles the third generation model.
Latest spy shots of Kia Soul facelift
We will keep you guys updated with all the latest news and rumors about the Kia Soul 2017 facelift. Stay tuned!
2017 Kia Soul price
Here we have the official information about the 2017 Kia Soul MSRP. Prices exclude $850 destination charge!
- Base trim (1.6L, manual transmission) costs $15,990.
- Base trim (1.6L, 6-speed automatic transmission) costs $17,550.
- Plus trim (2.0L, 6-speed automatic gearbox) pricing start at $19,650.
- Range-topping Exclaim (1,6L turbo, 7-speed DCT) MSRP starts at $22,650