DAILY - UPDATED
2016 Kia Soul Car – What’s New, Colors, Specs
Let’s have a look at what’s new on the 2016 Kia Soul car – gasoline and all-electric EV models!
The funky Soul 5-door compact crossover vehicle is by far the most popular boxy car sold in the USA (with average yearly sales of more than 100,000 units).
First launched roughly 6 years ago, the Soul received a major makeover roughly two years ago and incorporated some minor trim level enhancements last year.
Currently, Kia has a 2016 Soul on sale at their dealership stores, so let’s check it out what changed and different compared to 2015.
2016 Kia Soul
For the 2016 model year, the Soul car received minor trim level enhancements and some new color combinations.
Below, we have listed the most important changes and enhancements for the current Soul & 2016 Soul EV (electric car).
What’s new, changed
2016 Kia Soul Base
- Standard 16-inch alloy wheels
- Convenience Package
- Audio 3.0B with AM/FM MP3, 4.3-inch color touchscreen, Rear-Camera Display
- Auto on/off head lights
2016 Soul Plus (+)
- Standard Gloss black bumper tusks
- Standard Front fog lights
- Standard audio 3.0B with AM/FM MP3, 4.3-inch color touchscreen, Rear-Camera Display
- Standard auto on/off head lights
- Designer Collection
- 18-inch alloy wheels with black spokes
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear shift knob
- Two-tone roof treatment
2016 Soul Exclaim (!)
- Leather trim seats are standard
- Standard 17-inch alloy wheels replace 18-inch alloy wheels
- Halogen headlights replace projector head lights
2016 Kia Soul Premium Package features:
- 8-inch navigation and Infinity audio system with center speaker, subwoofer, and amplifier
- Speaker lights
- Automatic temperature control with cluster ionizer
- Panoramic sunroof with power sunshade
- Ventilated front seats
- Heated front seats
- Heated rear outboard seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Push-button start with Smart Key
- Projector low beam head lights
- LED positioning lights and LED tail lights
- Kia’s supervision meter cluster with 4.3-inch color touchscreen
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Forward Collision Control Warning System
We will keep you updated on other 2016 Soul changes, as well as on the possible release of any Soul special edition models.