DAILY - UPDATED
- Kia Announces September 2015 Sales Figures: 49,820 Vehicles Sold
- Modifying Kias: Things You Need to Know
- Soul Electric Car Outsold Tesla S And Audi A3 E-Tron In Germany
- Kia Details Their Death Valley Hot Weather Testing Program
- It’s White Kia Soul EV That Makes The Nissan Leaf Electric Car Owners Jealous
2014 Kia Sorento facelift caught undisguised
The forth-coming 2014 Kia Sorento CUV has been spotted wearing almost no camouflage!
Thanks to our fellow Korean Kia enthusiasts, we have gotten our hands on a fresh new spy shot showcasing the upcoming 2014 Kia Sorento facelift.
Caught for the very-first time almost completely undisguised, the 2014 Sorento facelift is expected to hit the Kia showrooms in South Korea in the third quarter of the year.
The 2014 Sorento CUV sports an updated Kia signature grille, revised LED daytime running lights and more stylish two-tone front bumper.
In addition to the revised set of alloy-wheels and slightly updated side mirrors with turn signal, the refreshed Kia Sorento facelift is also expected to receive a restyled rear-end with subtle styling tweaks made to the tail-lights and bumper.
What latest spy shot doesn’t reveal are several changes that will take place inside the cabin and under its hood.
The interior will receive a plethora of minor styling tweaks and higher grade materials, while the engine line-up is rumored to get a new 4-cylinder turbo engine from the just-recently launched 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe.