DAILY - UPDATED
- Sorento 2016 Dimensions, Tire Size, Ground Clearance And Towing Capacity
- Official: KX3 Concept Gets AWD and 1.6L Turbo Engine
- Kia Launches 2016 Sorento CUV – 5 Things You Need To Know!
- KX3 Concept Hints At Kia’s Upcoming KC Small Crossover Vehicle
- Hyundai, Kia Target No. 2 Slot In Eco Vehicle Sales By 2020
2014 Kia Sorento facelift caught undisguised
The forth-coming 2014 Kia Sorento CUV has been spotted wearing almost no camouflage!
Thanks to our fellow Korean Kia enthusiasts, we have gotten our hands on a fresh new spy shot showcasing the upcoming 2014 Kia Sorento facelift.
Caught for the very-first time almost completely undisguised, the 2014 Sorento facelift is expected to hit the Kia showrooms in South Korea in the third quarter of the year.
The 2014 Sorento CUV sports an updated Kia signature grille, revised LED daytime running lights and more stylish two-tone front bumper.
In addition to the revised set of alloy-wheels and slightly updated side mirrors with turn signal, the refreshed Kia Sorento facelift is also expected to receive a restyled rear-end with subtle styling tweaks made to the tail-lights and bumper.
What latest spy shot doesn’t reveal are several changes that will take place inside the cabin and under its hood.
The interior will receive a plethora of minor styling tweaks and higher grade materials, while the engine line-up is rumored to get a new 4-cylinder turbo engine from the just-recently launched 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe.