DAILY - UPDATED
- Kia Optima Hybrid Facelift To Go On Sale In Europe – Technical Specifications
- Kia Previews New Mild Hybrid System At The 2014 Geneva Auto Show
- Kia Unveils 7-Speed Dual-Clutch Transmission -DCT
- February 2014 Kia Sales Figures: USA, Canada, Global
- Lithium-Ion Polymer Batteries For Soul EV Supplied By SK Innovation
2014 Cadenza Luxury + Technology Pack Video Review
For $40,000 you can get yourself a pretty basic sedan in the BMW 3 series.
For a little extra, at just $42,000, you can get your hands on the new Kia flagship sedan that comes fully loaded.
The new 2014 Cadenza is now available in the US, but is actually a bit of a facelifted model from a car that has been available in Korea for a while.
Anyone interested in purchasing a new mid-to-full-size sedan would probably be very interested in the video review put together by Saabkyle04.
He took his camera to a model that contained the $3,000 Luxury pack and the $3,000 Technology pack.
The Luxury pack comes with panoramic sunroof, HID headlights and seats that have heating and memory built in. It also comes with Nappa leather interior and a 7-inch LCD cluster.
The technology package adds even more into the mix, with the inclusion of 19-inch wheels, blind spot detection, lane departure warning and an electronic parking brake.
The 2014 Kia Cadenza premium sedan is a great choice even if just sticking with the standard features.
It is going to have to go head to head against the likes of the Lexus ES 350 and the Toyota Avalon.