DAILY - UPDATED
- Kia Announces September 2015 Sales Figures: 49,820 Vehicles Sold
- Modifying Kias: Things You Need to Know
- Soul Electric Car Outsold Tesla S And Audi A3 E-Tron In Germany
- Kia Details Their Death Valley Hot Weather Testing Program
- It’s White Kia Soul EV That Makes The Nissan Leaf Electric Car Owners Jealous
2013 Kia K9 spy shots
Exclusive spy shots: 2013 Kia K9 caught in the wild for the first time!
Before we move to Geneva Auto Show, which officially begins on Tuesday, March 1st., we should take a look at a mysterious prototype, which has been caught in South Korea recently. Heavily camouflaged large-sized sedan is widely believed to be the all-new Kia K9 luxury car, which has been rumored to make its official debut in 2012 or 2013.
Expected to debut in spring next year, the K9 luxury car will share its platform with Hyundai Equus sedan. The highlight of new Kia K9 will be the all-new 5.0L V8 Tau engine, which churns out impressive 429 horsepower and Kia’s new 8-speed automatic transmission. The highly-advanced V8 engine will feature gasoline direct injection technology, as well as Dual Continuously Variable Valve Timing (D-CVVT), which will significantly improve the car’s driving dynamics and refinement.
The 2013 Kia K9 will first go on sale in the home Korean market, however, latest rumors suggest that the model will also appear in the North American market. Thanks for the pics, K-Kim!
2013 Kia K9 spy shots: