DAILY - UPDATED
- Sorento 2016 Dimensions, Tire Size, Ground Clearance And Towing Capacity
- Official: KX3 Concept Gets AWD and 1.6L Turbo Engine
- Kia Launches 2016 Sorento CUV – 5 Things You Need To Know!
- KX3 Concept Hints At Kia’s Upcoming KC Small Crossover Vehicle
- Hyundai, Kia Target No. 2 Slot In Eco Vehicle Sales By 2020
2013 Kia K9 spy shots
Exclusive spy shots: 2013 Kia K9 caught in the wild for the first time!
Before we move to Geneva Auto Show, which officially begins on Tuesday, March 1st., we should take a look at a mysterious prototype, which has been caught in South Korea recently. Heavily camouflaged large-sized sedan is widely believed to be the all-new Kia K9 luxury car, which has been rumored to make its official debut in 2012 or 2013.
Expected to debut in spring next year, the K9 luxury car will share its platform with Hyundai Equus sedan. The highlight of new Kia K9 will be the all-new 5.0L V8 Tau engine, which churns out impressive 429 horsepower and Kia’s new 8-speed automatic transmission. The highly-advanced V8 engine will feature gasoline direct injection technology, as well as Dual Continuously Variable Valve Timing (D-CVVT), which will significantly improve the car’s driving dynamics and refinement.
The 2013 Kia K9 will first go on sale in the home Korean market, however, latest rumors suggest that the model will also appear in the North American market. Thanks for the pics, K-Kim!
2013 Kia K9 spy shots: