DAILY - UPDATED
- Kia Cee’d GT Facelift Flat Out At Nurburgring (Video)
- 5 Lesser Known Facts On The Mystery Kia Crossover Vehicle
- 5 Consumer Thoughts On Why Kia Soul EV Sales Have Been So Low Compared To Nissan Leaf
- You Can Spot This Kia Soul Polar White In Ontario, Canada
- Hyundai, Kia Back On Top In The Subcompact Car Segment (USA)
2011 Kia Pro_cee’d facelift images
First official images of the new Kia Pro_cee’d facelift appear on the web!
Kia Pro_cee’d receives a mid-cycle facelift that brings a few styling updates to the model.
The facelifted Pro_cee’d 3-door features a revised front fascia which boasts Kia’s “H-shapped” signature grille, new set of headlamps and revised front bumper with larger air-intakes.
In addition to the exterior styling updates, the three-door model gets a revised 1,6L four-cylinder diesel engine with 128 horsepower and 255 Nm of torque.
The updated pro_cee’d will be officially unveiled at the 2011 Geneva Auto Show next year, while sales are slated to commence shortly after its official unveiling!
Kia Pro_cee’d facelift image gallery: