DAILY - UPDATED
- LIVE @ Kia-World: Watch The Niro Hybrid Debut In Chicago
- New Sportage Attracts 1,500 UK Buyers In First Weekend On Sale
- Extended Auto Warranty: Protection Against Breakdowns and Costly Repairs
- Kia Grand Carnival: Vertical Street – A New Type of Crash Test
- Is Kia Thinking About Introducing A Luxury Brand?
2011 Kia Pro_cee’d Facelift – First Official Images
First official images of the new Kia Pro_cee’d facelift appear on the web!
Important Kia news: 2016 Kia cee’d launched in Frankfurt. Click here to learn more about tis changes.
Kia Pro_cee’d receives a mid-cycle facelift that brings a few styling updates to the model.
The facelifted Pro_cee’d 3-door features a revised front fascia which boasts Kia’s “H-shapped” signature grille, new set of headlamps and revised front bumper with larger air-intakes.
In addition to the exterior styling updates, the three-door model gets a revised 1,6L four-cylinder diesel engine with 128 horsepower and 255 Nm of torque.
The Kia pro_cee’d facelift will be officially unveiled at the 2011 Geneva Auto Show next year, while sales are slated to commence shortly after its official unveiling!
Kia pro_cee’d facelift images
Find more information on European Kia cee’d models by browsing through the published news articles here at the kia-world.net!